Monday, July 5, 2010

Crazy....

What happens when the toilet roll rolls down the hill.....da answer....then it gets to the 'bottom'...!!damn...itz seriously the lamest joke ever..cnt tahan how their levels of lameness has peaked up and beyond comparison...seriously cnt tahan...haih..well my lameness iznt as great as theirs...bt i get laughed at times...and pounded cuz they dun find wat i say funny...damn..all i think is that they are too factory tuned...itz already programmed in thier head that jerome cnt b lame...gosh..im juz tryin to fit in...yes i might b retarded bt i stil hav feelings,man....being laughed about simultaneously and continouosly only boils me up to da peak of my limit....till i cnt confine my anger no more and i juz blurt everythin out...dat ruins everythin doesnt it?damn...so hard being human...and nw im as sick as hell...coughing my lungs out...stil thinkin bout my studies...damn...i duno...mayb im nt reli working hard enough...haih...

No comments:

Post a Comment